********

********

Monday 13 February 2017

The #debnelv3monthchallenge conclusion photo reveal

As you all know, I ended my #debnelv3monthchallenge a bit earlier than originally anticipated, since I was more than happy with the results I had reached as of the 2nd of February 2017 already.


This challenge was really great fun and I gained so much personally from it. I urge every single one of you out there that are reading this right now to at least give it a shot. What do you have to lose (except for weight that is)?


To recap briefly, I prepared for his challenge by firstly letting my overall appearance go and by gaining several kilograms. Once I was ready to begin my challenge, I gave myself three months in which to lose the weight and look/feel better.


I then planned out a weekly meal plan and exercise routine. The meal plan consisted of basic fruits and vegetables with only fish products as a source of meat (cutting out all red meat in the process). The exercise routine consisted primarily of aerobic/dance style workouts which I did on average for 20 to 40 minutes per day.


I upped my daily water intake and I treated my hair and skin with various oils and other organic remedies.  I also tried to minimise my stress levels and make use of yoga and meditation to centre myself.


Was I successful in what I set out to achieve?


Well you be the judge of that


Remember to keep checking my postings and blog to see when I release my e-book in which I shall be sharing all my hair, skin, diet, meditation and exercise tips, tricks and hacks. I have no idea when this shall be unfortunately as I have been incredibly busy as of late with all my writing endeavours, not to mention my impending Academics Can Kill Your Sanity.com website launch. One thing I can promise you all though is that the e-book will be finished and released in due time.



Thank you all once again for sharing in the experience of this challenge with me.

Let me know what you think of my results

Take care

Debbie Vermaak Nel
Xxxxx

If you like my blog why not follow Mortal Life Modes on the NewsDog App?

No comments:

Post a Comment